The Letter ‘T’ Mixtape.
The Letter T Mixtape. Be thankful I decided to drop TLC’s Ain’t Too Proud To Beg from the final 10 as it’s been an ear worm since the weekend, except I’ve been singing ‘ain’t no time to blog’.
I am frantically packing away an entire office as well as cramming in a handover for my new job that starts on Monday. Did I mention the woman I’m replacing has TWENTY pictures of Jason Statham on her desk. I counted them all. All shaven headed, defiant jawed brute of a picture.
The Letter T has proved to be an oral delight and is currently drowning out the drills and traffic of Victoria (I will not miss working in this drab and dross little corner of London. Why the Queen chooses to live round the corner I’ll never understand). From Talking Heads to Tom Vek, TV on the Radio to Talk Talk. The video to Toy’s Lose My Way is also a thing of beauty for the eyes. It’s what I’d like to see behind my eyelids when I got to sleep.
- They Might Be Giants – Birdhouse In Your Soul
- Talking Heads – Slippery People
- The Teardrop Explodes – Treason
- This Many Boyfriends – Number One
- Toy – Lose My Way
- TV On The Radio – Wolf Like Me
- Talk Talk – Talk Talk
- Tom Tom Club – Genius Of Love
- Tom Vek – I Ain’t Saying My Goodbyes
- Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – Your Love