The Letter ‘S’ Mixtape.
The Letter S Mixtape.
I am having a brief respite on a day bookended by two job interviews, done all on a mild to middling hangover and a wonky fringe trim. Music will get me through it. Every indie boys ultimate girl crush St Vincent to a band named after a vibrator. From Sharon Van Etten (possibly my album of the year and my own personal girl crush) to the most perfect love song from Suede.
“Cos on you my tattoo will be bleeding and the name will stain”
- Shout Out Louds – The Comeback
- Supertramp – Goodbye Stranger
- Sleigh Bells – Rill Rill
- Steely Dan – Reelin’ In The Years
- SBTRKT – Trials Of The Past
- St Vincent – Cruel
- Siouxsie And The Banshees – Happy House
- The Smiths – Cemetery Gates
- Sharon Van Etten – Serpents
- Suede – The Wild Ones