The Letter ‘O’ Mixtape.
The Letter O Mixtape to get over Wednesday (a.k.a Hump Day)
Certain songs on this list invoke such strong memories. Some of them visual, My sister getting ready to go out, dressed up like a Robert Palmer girl playing Orange Juice over and over. Proving I know the entire rap from Ol’ Dirty Bastard sat outside my tent with Al at Glastonbury in the morning sunshine. Some of them a feeling, a heartfelt sigh bubbling to the surface over OK Go’s End Love. That deep-rooted sense of needing to push on with life during the hard times from Otis Redding.
And yes, this being the internet I’m aware people have a penchant for animal videos so I’ve also posted the OK Go video with dogs that people went nuts for two years ago below.
- Orange Juice – Rip It Up
- Outkast – So Fresh, So Clean
- OK Go – End Love
- Of Montreal – Our Riotous Defects
- OMD – Enola Gay
- Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Got Your Money
- Olive – You’re Not Alone
- Ocean Colour Scene – Hundred Mile High City
- Outfit – Everything All The Time
- Otis Redding – A Change Is Gonna Come