May 16th Mixtape – Wedding DJ
This week I have learnt it is far easier to make a nine-hour playlist than it is to make a marzipan Morrissey. While making a cake topper has eluded me (so far) the music selection for my sisters & faux bro’s wedding has not. Those nine hours were eventually whittled down by half, still a lot more than is required of me. Here is a random selection of ten tracks that made the final cut. I reluctantly admitted that Azealia Banks 212 was not entirely appropriate. However I maintain I have a future career as a bad wedding DJ calling me.
My ridiculously handsome parents on their wedding day (I suspect I was the milkman and Avon ladies offspring).
- Otis Redding – Love Man
- Bugsy Malone – You Give A Little Love
- Haircut 100 – Fantastic Day
- Marvin Gaye – Got To Give It Up
- Space – Me & You Vs The World
- Alabama Shakes – I Found You
- The Clash – Train In Vain
- The Proclaimers – Lets Get Married
- Morrissey – You’re The One For Me Fatty
- Pulp – Do You Remember The First Time